Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 5 - Lots of culture :)

Monday 5 Oct 2009

To keep the pattern consistent day 5 started out a lot like day 3 (see below). Coffee and pastries at the shopping center next door. Followed by an ambitious sight seeing plan...

First, Temple de Sagrada Familia. Really not that impressive (in my opinion).



Next up Castell de Montjuic....

Oh my god, the castle is on a giant hill and my knees are 32 years old... Is there another way up? Cable car is my friend. :)



The fort is AWESOME!!!!





Next up, Museu Olimpic I del L'esport. Nothing exciting, just an old unused Olympic stadium.



In foot size, I'm pretty close to Jordan.... probably not.



Ok, time to get serious about culture. We are now headed to Museu Nacional D'art de Catalunya.




I love this picture!



Finally lunch time...



Somewhere along the journey today I managed to get a grain of sand lodged in my eyeball (on the right of my retina). Not a pleasurable experience but when your having as much fun as I was LEARNING you can't let that stop you.

No comments:

Post a Comment